Table of contents
About this book
Use digital experience platforms (DXP) to improve your development productivity and release timelines. Leverage the pre-integrated feature sets of DXPs in your organization's digital transformation journey to quickly develop a personalized, secure, and robust enterprise platform.
In this book the authors examine various features of DXPs and provide rich insights into building each layer in a digital platform. Proven best practices are presented with examples for designing and building layers. A special focus is provided on security and quality attributes needed for business-critical enterprise applications. The authors cover modern and emerging digital trends such as Blockchain, IoT, containers, chatbots, artificial intelligence, and more.
The book is divided into five parts related to requirements/design, development, security, infrastructure, and case study. The authors employ proven real-world methods, best practices, and security and integration techniques derived from their rich experience. An elaborate digital transformation case study for a banking application is included.
What You'll Learn:
- Develop a digital experience platform from end to end
- Understand best practices and proven methods for designing overall architecture, user interface and integration components, security, and infrastructure
- Study real-world cases, including an elaborate digital transformation building an enterprise platform for a banking application
- Know the open source tools and technology frameworks that can be used to build DXPs
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4842-4303-9
- Copyright Information Shailesh Kumar Shivakumar, Sourabhh Sethii 2019
- Publisher Name Apress, Berkeley, CA
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing Professional and Applied Computing (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-1-4842-4302-2
- Online ISBN 978-1-4842-4303-9
- Buy this book on publisher's site