About this book
There are still many organizations that are not design driven, and the gap between stereotypical design and development teams needs to be bridged in order to build digital products that cater to the needs of real people. We are at a point where we see organizations that cannot bring the user experience into their core thinking falling behind their competitors. You'll see how to increase the level of UX maturity within any organization by tackling what is possibly the biggest stumbling block that stands between design and development: putting user needs ahead of system efficiency.
UX for Developers shows how you can adjust your focus in order to be more mindful of the user when building digital products. Learn to care about what you build, not just for the system’s sake, but for those who will use what you build.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4842-4227-8
- Copyright Information Westley Knight 2019
- Publisher Name Apress, Berkeley, CA
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing
- Print ISBN 978-1-4842-4226-1
- Online ISBN 978-1-4842-4227-8
- Buy this book on publisher's site