About this book
Master the command line and Raspbian Linux as well as the physical connections of the Pi. With this book you’ll develop skills applicable to other real world applications in both hardware and software development all while working on simple and fun IoT projects that you can do yourself.
You'll learn to build programs on the top of Raspbian OS in Raspberry Pi boards. Start by using Raspbian shells to develop programs.Then follow projects and samples step-by-step to get new experiences in Raspbian OS development. You'll also learn the Wolfram Language and Mathematica, Scratch, IoT programs and IoT middleware, Node-RED, Interactive Data Visualization with Jupyter Notebook, and more.
There are many features in Raspbian OS and on Raspberry Pi boards perfect for building an IoT program to suite various scenarios. The GPIO pins on your Raspberry Pi allow it to scale further to accomplish all kinds of projects and tasks. Raspbian OS Programming with the Raspberry Pi is your pathway to exploring all of this.
raspbian raspberry pi internet of things iot scratch jupyter notebook node-red
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4842-4212-4
- Copyright Information Agus Kurniawan 2019
- Publisher Name Apress, Berkeley, CA
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing Professional and Applied Computing (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-1-4842-4211-7
- Online ISBN 978-1-4842-4212-4
- Buy this book on publisher's site