About this book
Learn to develop bots with zero coding knowledge using the Azure Cognitive QnA Maker service, a GUI cognitive service from Microsoft. This book shows you how to integrate QnA Maker with the Azure Bot Service and Microsoft Bot Framework, along with how to integrate your bot with social channels such as Web Chat, and Telegram.
You will learn what QnA Maker is, why you should use this service in enterprise settings, when you should use this service, and how you should use the service. Developing Bots with QnA Maker Service takes you through the QnA Maker FAQ knowledge base with Azure Bot Service, where you will discover how to get started with a web app bot using Azure Portal. This section culminates in deploying your bot on Azure Web App, making your bot live.
Next, you will learn QnA Maker with the .NET Framework and Visual Studio 2017 along with ways to manage QnA Maker service post deployment. Finally, you will learn how to add media content including videos and images to the QnA Maker knowledge base.
After reading this book you will be able to develop bots using the latest .NET Framework, Visual Studio 2017, and the Microsoft online code editor.
- Customize QnA Maker default components, using Azure portal
- Work with Microsoft Bot Framework
- Develop and integrate FAQ bots with Azure Bot Service
- Manage FAQ bots using the .NET Framework and Azure Portal
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4842-4185-1
- Copyright Information Kasam Shaikh 2019
- Publisher Name Apress, Berkeley, CA
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing
- Print ISBN 978-1-4842-4184-4
- Online ISBN 978-1-4842-4185-1
- Buy this book on publisher's site