Table of contents
About this book
Know the details of each part of Scrum so you can understand the purpose each part serves in the framework. Many books describe the “what” part of Scrum, but few explain the “why." Every part of the Scrum framework is important. You need to know the purpose behind each of the parts of the Scrum framework to reap all of its benefits.
This book uses stories and examples to provide the understanding of Scrum that is necessary to avoid failure in an Agile transformation effort, and fills an important gap in the existing body of literature about the Scrum framework. Advanced topics also are covered: scaled Scrum, Scrum for projects, and Scrum for the program and portfolio level.
What You'll Learn:
- Use the Scrum framework more effectively, especially if you are working in a “hybrid” Scrum environment
- Understand what to expect from the Scrum framework, how to support it in your organization, and how to measure and maximize results
- Study Scrum and pass Scrum Master certification tests given by Scrum.org
Scrum Agile Scrum Master Product Owner Scrum Master Certification Agile Software Development Professional Scrum Master
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4842-4164-6
- Copyright Information Frederik M. Fowler 2019
- Publisher Name Apress, Berkeley, CA
- eBook Packages Business and Management Business and Management (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-1-4842-4163-9
- Online ISBN 978-1-4842-4164-6
- Buy this book on publisher's site