About this book
Gain insights into image-processing methodologies and algorithms, using machine learning and neural networks in Python. This book begins with the environment setup, understanding basic image-processing terminology, and exploring Python concepts that will be useful for implementing the algorithms discussed in the book. You will then cover all the core image processing algorithms in detail before moving onto the biggest computer vision library: OpenCV. You’ll see the OpenCV algorithms and how to use them for image processing.
The next section looks at advanced machine learning and deep learning methods for image processing and classification. You’ll work with concepts such as pulse coupled neural networks, AdaBoost, XG boost, and convolutional neural networks for image-specific applications. Later you’ll explore how models are made in real time and then deployed using various DevOps tools.
All the concepts in Practical Machine Learning and Image Processing are explained using real-life scenarios. After reading this book you will be able to apply image processing techniques and make machine learning models for customized application.
- Discover image-processing algorithms and their applications using Python
- Explore image processing using the OpenCV library
- Use TensorFlow, scikit-learn, NumPy, and other libraries
- Work with machine learning and deep learning algorithms for image processing
- Apply image-processing techniques to five real-time projects
Machine Learning Deep Learning Image Processing Neural Networks OpenCV Image Segmentation Convolutional Neural Networks Python Computer Vision
- Book Title Practical Machine Learning and Image Processing
- Book Subtitle For Facial Recognition, Object Detection, and Pattern Recognition Using Python
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4842-4149-3
- Copyright Information Himanshu Singh 2019
- Publisher Name Apress, Berkeley, CA
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing Professional and Applied Computing (R0)
- Softcover ISBN 978-1-4842-4148-6
- eBook ISBN 978-1-4842-4149-3
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages XV, 169
- Number of Illustrations 77 b/w illustrations, 14 illustrations in colour
Programming Languages, Compilers, Interpreters
- Buy this book on publisher's site