About this book
Software Development: From A to Z provides an overview of backend development - from databases to communication protocols including practical programming skills in Java and of frontend development - from HTML and CSS to npm registry and Vue.js framework. You'll also review quality assurance engineering, including the theory about different kind of tests and practicing end-to-end testing using Selenium.
Dive into the devops world where authors discuss continuous integration and continuous delivery processes along with each topic's associated technologies. You'll then explore insightful product and project management coverage where authors talk about agile, scrum and other processes from their own experience.
The topics that are covered do not require a deep knowledge of technology in general; anyone possessing basic computer and programming knowledge will be able to complete all the tasks and fully understand the concepts this book aims at delivering. You'll wear the hat of a project manager, product owner, designer, backend, frontend, QA and devops engineer, and find your favorite role.
- Book Title Software Development From A to Z
- Book Subtitle A Deep Dive into all the Roles Involved in the Creation of Software
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4842-3945-2
- Copyright Information Olga Filipova and Rui Vilão 2018
- Publisher Name Apress, Berkeley, CA
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing Professional and Applied Computing (R0)
- Softcover ISBN 978-1-4842-3944-5
- eBook ISBN 978-1-4842-3945-2
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages XV, 291
- Number of Illustrations 88 b/w illustrations, 0 illustrations in colour
- Buy this book on publisher's site