Table of contents
About this book
Learn how Artificial Intelligence (AI) is being applied in the fashion industry. With an application focused approach, this book provides real-world examples, breaks down technical jargon for non-technical readers, and provides an educational resource for fashion professionals. The book investigates the ways in which AI is impacting every part of the fashion value chain starting with product discovery and working backwards to manufacturing.
Artificial Intelligence for Fashion walks you through concepts, such as connected retail, data mining, and artificially intelligent robotics. Each chapter contains an example of how AI is being applied in the fashion industry illustrated by one major technological theme. There are no equations, algorithms, or code. The technological explanations are cumulative so you'll discover more information about the inner workings of artificial intelligence in practical stages as the book progresses.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4842-3931-5
- Copyright Information Leanne Luce 2019
- Publisher Name Apress, Berkeley, CA
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing
- Print ISBN 978-1-4842-3930-8
- Online ISBN 978-1-4842-3931-5
- Buy this book on publisher's site