About this book
Closely examine website scraping and data processing: the technique of extracting data from websites in a format suitable for further analysis. You'll review which tools to use, and compare their features and efficiency. Focusing on BeautifulSoup4 and Scrapy, this concise, focused book highlights common problems and suggests solutions that readers can implement on their own.
By the end of this book, you'll have a complete scraping application to use and rewrite to suit your needs. As a bonus, the author shows you options of how to deploy your spiders into the Cloud to leverage your computer from long-running scraping tasks.
Python Web Scraping BeautifulSoup 4 Scrapy Chrome Developer Tools Selenium Web Driver Splash Spiders Cloud ScrapingHub XML HTML CSS XPath data processing
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4842-3925-4
- Copyright Information Gábor László Hajba 2018
- Publisher Name Apress, Berkeley, CA
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing
- Print ISBN 978-1-4842-3924-7
- Online ISBN 978-1-4842-3925-4
- Buy this book on publisher's site