About this book
Move from zero knowledge of programming to comfortably writing small to medium-sized programs in Python. Fully updated for Python 3, with code and examples throughout, the book explains Python coding with an accessible, step-by-step approach designed to bring you comfortably into the world of software development.
Real–world analogies make the material understandable, with a wide variety of well-documented examples to illustrate each concept. Along the way, you’ll develop short programs through a series of coding challenges that reinforce the content of the chapters.
Learn to Program with Python 3 guides you with material developed in the author's university computer science courses. The author's conversational style feels like you're working with a personal tutor. All material is thoughtfully laid out, each lesson building on previous ones.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4842-3879-0
- Copyright Information Irv Kalb 2018
- Publisher Name Apress, Berkeley, CA
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing
- Print ISBN 978-1-4842-3878-3
- Online ISBN 978-1-4842-3879-0
- Buy this book on publisher's site