About this book
WordPress and WooCommerce together are a complete e-commerce solution that can be used to sell both physical and digital products online. You'll learn how to install WordPress and how to plan your e-commerce solution with WooCommerce as well as install, create, secure, test, and market a sample online store.
Save time and money by planning your own e-commerce strategy without paying expensive consultants. Increase your brand and products’ or services’ exposure to your target customers, and increase sales by offering target customers the ability to purchase products online as well as reach potential customers globally.
- Book Title Building Your Online Store With WordPress and WooCommerce
- Book Subtitle Learn to Leverage the Critical Role E-commerce Plays in Today’s Competitive Marketplace
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4842-3846-2
- Copyright Information Lisa Sims 2018
- Publisher Name Apress, Berkeley, CA
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing Professional and Applied Computing (R0)
- Softcover ISBN 978-1-4842-3845-5
- eBook ISBN 978-1-4842-3846-2
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages XX, 179
- Number of Illustrations 110 b/w illustrations, 0 illustrations in colour
- Buy this book on publisher's site