About this book
Explore the theory and practical applications of artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning in healthcare. This book offers a guided tour of machine learning algorithms, architecture design, and applications of learning in healthcare and big data challenges.
You’ll discover the ethical implications of healthcare data analytics and the future of AI in population and patient health optimization. You’ll also create a machine learning model, evaluate performance and operationalize its outcomes within your organization.
Machine Learning and AI for Healthcare provides techniques on how to apply machine learning within your organization and evaluate the efficacy, suitability, and efficiency of AI applications. These are illustrated through leading case studies, including how chronic disease is being redefined through patient-led data learning and the Internet of Things.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4842-3799-1
- Copyright Information Arjun Panesar 2019
- Publisher Name Apress, Berkeley, CA
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing Professional and Applied Computing (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-1-4842-3798-4
- Online ISBN 978-1-4842-3799-1
- Buy this book on publisher's site