About this book
The Internet of Things is causing major industry disruption, so companies need to plan and manage their “IoT journey” to maximize all business opportunities. In this book companies can learn how to successfully create, launch and manage Internet of Things services.
It takes the reader through the process of specifying, implementing, and deploying IoT services; detailing how to scale and manage an IoT business. It introduces the fundamentals of IoT services, explaining IoT service building blocks and the key factors to be considered in the design of IoT services.
Moving into the IoT field requires speed. This book provides a fast track approach to IoT; summarizing the global experiences of the author, detailing the discussions, mistakes, successes, learnings and conclusions. Building an Internet of Things Service enables readers to accelerate their own on-boarding in their IoT journey.
Internet of Things As a service Devops Paas Iaas Saas Opex Capex Smart Cities Smart Homes Smart Transportation Smart Energy Smart Manufacturing Smart Media
- Book Title Design, Launch, and Scale IoT Services
- Book Subtitle A Practical Business Approach
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4842-3712-0
- Copyright Information Barry Haughian 2018
- Publisher Name Apress, Berkeley, CA
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing Professional and Applied Computing (R0)
- Softcover ISBN 978-1-4842-3711-3
- eBook ISBN 978-1-4842-3712-0
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages XVI, 276
- Number of Illustrations 1 b/w illustrations, 51 illustrations in colour
Computer Communication Networks
- Buy this book on publisher's site