About this book
Learn the core concepts of neural networks and discover the different types of neural network, using Unity as your platform. In this book you will start by exploring back propagation and unsupervised neural networks with Unity and C#. You’ll then move onto activation functions, such as sigmoid functions, step functions, and so on. The author also explains all the variations of neural networks such as feed forward, recurrent, and radial.
Once you’ve gained the basics, you’ll start programming Unity with C#. In this section the author discusses constructing neural networks for unsupervised learning, representing a neural network in terms of data structures in C#, and replicating a neural network in Unity as a simulation. Finally, you’ll define back propagation with Unity C#, before compiling your project.
- Discover the concepts behind neural networks
- Work with Unity and C#
- See the difference between fully connected and convolutional neural networks
- Master neural network processing for Windows 10 UWP
Unity Artificial intelligence Neural Networks Back Propogation C# Conventional Neural Networks
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4842-3673-4
- Copyright Information Abhishek Nandy, Manisha Biswas 2018
- Publisher Name Apress, Berkeley, CA
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing
- Print ISBN 978-1-4842-3672-7
- Online ISBN 978-1-4842-3673-4
- Buy this book on publisher's site