Table of contents
About this book
Use this study guide to prepare for the Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) exam, based on PMBOK's sixth edition, administered by the Project Management Institute (PMI).
The revised and updated second edition of the bestselling CAPM in Depth has a laser-sharp focus on the exam objectives for project managers and others who want to pass the CAPM exam. No prior knowledge of project management is assumed.
The chapters and the sections within each chapter are presented in a logical learning sequence. The concepts and topics, both simple and complex, are clearly explained when they appear for the first time. This facilitates step-wise learning, prevents confusion, and makes this book useful for those who want to get up to speed quickly to pass the CAPM exam, even if you are new to the discipline of project management.
This book tells the story of project management in a cohesive, concise, yet comprehensive fashion. Unlike most CAPM exam books, this book is not just an exam-cram book. It is an easy-to-understand guide that is a valuable reference both before and after the exam.
What You’ll Learn:
- Understand the body of knowledge required to earn the Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) certification
- Acquire the knowledge needed to successfully manage projects in any field
CAPM PMP Project Management Risk Management Executing and Monitoring Projects Closing Projects Project Communication Management Process Groups Project Integration Management Project Cost Management Project Quality Management
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4842-3664-2
- Copyright Information Paul Sanghera 2019
- Publisher Name Apress, Berkeley, CA
- eBook Packages Business and Management
- Print ISBN 978-1-4842-3663-5
- Online ISBN 978-1-4842-3664-2
- Buy this book on publisher's site