About this book
Transform your IT organization from one weighed down by set practices to one with a DevOps culture and a cloud-first strategy that is optimized by automation and other lean practices. In this engaging read, you will discover the opportunities, challenges, lessons, and rewards that CA Technologies encountered when making their agile and DevOps transformation.
In Enterprise DevOps Framework author Shamayel Farooqui shows you how agile adoption will enable your organization to stay ahead in an ever-changing business environment and meet your customers’ needs. He includes detailed references to key concepts such as agile, hybrid and cloud technology, infrastructure management, and process automation.
What You’ll Learn:
- Establish the focus areas for your IT organization
- Prepare for the challenges of transforming your enterprise to a DevOps, agile organization
- Know the key steps for executing an enterprise DevOps strategy
- Build a strong team of DevOps individuals focused on improving the efficiency of your organization through Agile methodologies, automation, cloud adoption, and “infrastructure as code” practices
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4842-3612-3
- Copyright Information CA 2018
- Publisher Name Apress, Berkeley, CA
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing
- Print ISBN 978-1-4842-3611-6
- Online ISBN 978-1-4842-3612-3
- Buy this book on publisher's site