About this book
Discover how to create cross platform apps for Android, iOS and UWP using Azure services and C# with Xamarin Forms. This book illustrates how to utilize Azure cloud storage for serving up Azure SQL DB data through Azure App Services.
The book starts by setting up Xamarin and introducing Xamarin Forms and then covers the Azure Portal from a developer’s perspective and goes on to demonstrate how to build an Azure Service using Quickstart. You'll also see how to add Azure support to Xamarin Forms application. You'll review in detail how to build a Xamarin Form with Azure Client and modify an existing app to become a Xamarin Forms Client for Azure with offline synchronization.
You then move on to third-party controls that speed up development. By the end of the book, you will be able to use Azure and Xamarin together and master how to use Azure Mobile Quickstarts, Azure SQL plumbing, database synchronization and Xamarin Forms.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4842-3561-4
- Copyright Information Russell Fustino 2018
- Publisher Name Apress, Berkeley, CA
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing
- Print ISBN 978-1-4842-3560-7
- Online ISBN 978-1-4842-3561-4
- Buy this book on publisher's site