About this book
Build deep learning applications, such as computer vision, speech recognition, and chatbots, using frameworks such as TensorFlow and Keras. This book helps you to ramp up your practical know-how in a short period of time and focuses you on the domain, models, and algorithms required for deep learning applications. Deep Learning with Applications Using Python covers topics such as chatbots, natural language processing, and face and object recognition. The goal is to equip you with the concepts, techniques, and algorithm implementations needed to create programs capable of performing deep learning.
This book covers intermediate and advanced levels of deep learning, including convolutional neural networks, recurrent neural networks, and multilayer perceptrons. It also discusses popular APIs such as IBM Watson, Microsoft Azure, and scikit-learn.
- Work with various deep learning frameworks such as TensorFlow, Keras, and scikit-learn.
- Build face recognition and face detection capabilities
- Create speech-to-text and text-to-speech functionality
- Make chatbots using deep learning
Deep Learning TensorFlow Python Open AI Open AI Gym Keras Sci-Kit Learn
- Book Title Deep Learning with Applications Using Python
- Book Subtitle Chatbots and Face, Object, and Speech Recognition With TensorFlow and Keras
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4842-3516-4
- Copyright Information Navin Kumar Manaswi 2018
- Publisher Name Apress, Berkeley, CA
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing Professional and Applied Computing (R0)
- Softcover ISBN 978-1-4842-3515-7
- eBook ISBN 978-1-4842-3516-4
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages XV, 219
- Number of Illustrations 261 b/w illustrations, 0 illustrations in colour
- Buy this book on publisher's site