About this book
Get started using Python in data analysis with this compact practical guide. This book includes three exercises and a case study on getting data in and out of Python code in the right format. Learn Data Analysis with Python also helps you discover meaning in the data using analysis and shows you how to visualize it.
Each lesson is, as much as possible, self-contained to allow you to dip in and out of the examples as your needs dictate. If you are already using Python for data analysis, you will find a number of things that you wish you knew how to do in Python. You can then take these techniques and apply them directly to your own projects.
If you aren’t using Python for data analysis, this book takes you through the basics at the beginning to give you a solid foundation in the topic. As you work your way through the book you will have a better of idea of how to use Python for data analysis when you are finished.
- Get data into and out of Python code
- Prepare the data and its format
- Find the meaning of the data
- Visualize the data using iPython
Python data analysis big data machine learning data science code learn program source software application
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4842-3486-0
- Copyright Information A.J. Henley and Dave Wolf 2018
- Publisher Name Apress, Berkeley, CA
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing
- Print ISBN 978-1-4842-3485-3
- Online ISBN 978-1-4842-3486-0
- Buy this book on publisher's site