About this book
The Java 9 Quick Syntax Reference has been updated to now include aspects of Java 9 including modules, JShell and more. It is a condensed code and syntax reference to the Java programming language. It presents the essential Java syntax in a well-organized format that can be used as a handy reference.
You won’t find any technical jargon, bloated samples, drawn out history lessons or witty stories in this book. What you will find is a language reference that is concise, to the point and highly accessible. The book is packed with useful information and is a must-have for any Java programmer.
What you'll learn:
- A concise reference to the Java 9 language syntax
- How to code with Java modules
- How to script with JShell
- How to box/unbox
- And more
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4842-3441-9
- Copyright Information Mikael Olsson 2018
- Publisher Name Apress, Berkeley, CA
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing
- Print ISBN 978-1-4842-3440-2
- Online ISBN 978-1-4842-3441-9
- Buy this book on publisher's site