About this book
Learn Objective-C and its latest release, and learn how to mix Swift with it. You have a great idea for an app, but how do you bring it to fruition? With Objective-C, the universal language of iPhone, iPad, and Mac apps.
Using a hands-on approach, you'll learn how to think in programming terms, how to use Objective-C to construct program logic, and how to synthesize it all into working apps. Gary Bennett, an experienced app developer and trainer, will guide you on your journey to becoming a successful app developer. Along the way you'll discover the flexibility of Apple’s developer tools
If you're looking to take the first step towards App Store success, Objective-C for Absolute Beginners, Fourth Edition is the place to start.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4842-3429-7
- Copyright Information Stefan Kaczmarek, Brad Lees, Gary Bennett, Mitch Fisher 2018
- Publisher Name Apress, Berkeley, CA
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing
- Print ISBN 978-1-4842-3428-0
- Online ISBN 978-1-4842-3429-7
- Buy this book on publisher's site