About this book
Discover the art and science of solving artificial intelligence problems with Python using optimization modeling. This book covers the practical creation and analysis of mathematical algebraic models such as linear continuous models, non-obviously linear continuous models,
and pure linear integer models. Rather than focus on theory, Practical Python AI Projects, the product of the author's decades of industry teaching and consulting, stresses the model creation aspect; contrasting alternate approaches and practical variations.
Each model is explained thoroughly and written to be executed. The source code from all examples in the book is available, written in Python using Google OR-Tools. It also includes a random problem generator, useful for industry application or study.
- Build basic Python-based artificial intelligence (AI) applications
- Work with mathematical optimization methods and the Google OR-Tools (Optimization Tools) suite
- Create several types of projects using Python and Google OR-Tools
Python AI artificial intelligence math Google optimization tools projects case studies examples code source practical game OR-Tools
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4842-3423-5
- Copyright Information Serge Kruk 2018
- Publisher Name Apress, Berkeley, CA
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing
- Print ISBN 978-1-4842-3422-8
- Online ISBN 978-1-4842-3423-5
- Buy this book on publisher's site