About this book
Explore how to develop and implement wireless server networks (WSN) using Contiki-NG, branded as the operating system for the IoT. The book explains Contiki-NG’s advantages in sensing, communication, and energy optimization and enables you to begin solving problems in automation with WSN.
Practical Contiki-NG is a guide to getting started with Contiki-NG programming featuring projects that demonstrate a variety of applications. This book takes a practical and content-driven approach to the latest technologies, including Raspberry Pi, IoT and cloud servers. Readers will go through step-by-step guides and sample scenarios such as sensing, actuating, connectivity, building middleware, and utilizing IoT and cloud-based technologies.
If you're looking to go from zero to hero in using Contiki-NG to build Wireless Sensor Network (WSN) applications then this is the book for you.
Contiki Programming Wireless Sensor Network Internet of Things Programming Internet of Things Platform Operating System Internet of Things Operating System Step by step Programming Wireless Sensor Networks WSN Sensing and actuating Built IoT Programs
- Book Title Practical Contiki-NG
- Book Subtitle Programming for Wireless Sensor Networks
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4842-3408-2
- Copyright Information Agus Kurniawan 2018
- Publisher Name Apress, Berkeley, CA
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing Professional and Applied Computing (R0)
- Softcover ISBN 978-1-4842-3407-5
- eBook ISBN 978-1-4842-3408-2
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages XVI, 293
- Number of Illustrations 186 b/w illustrations, 0 illustrations in colour
Computer Communication Networks
- Buy this book on publisher's site