About this book
Learn how to get started with robotics programming using Robot Operation System (ROS). Targeted for absolute beginners in ROS, Linux, and Python, this short guide shows you how to build your own robotics projects.
ROS is an open-source and flexible framework for writing robotics software. With a hands-on approach and sample projects, Robot Operating System for Absolute Beginners will enable you to begin your first robot project. You will learn the basic concepts of working with ROS and begin coding with ROS APIs in both C++ and Python.
Robotics Operating Systems Robotics Programming ROS Mobile Robot Hands on projects C++ ROS Basics Python Linux Ubuntu ROS
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4842-3405-1
- Copyright Information Lentin Joseph 2018
- Publisher Name Apress, Berkeley, CA
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing
- Print ISBN 978-1-4842-3404-4
- Online ISBN 978-1-4842-3405-1
- Buy this book on publisher's site