About this book
Develop Intelligent Bots using Microsoft Bot framework (C# and Node.js), Visual Studio Enterprise & Code, Microsoft
Azure and Cognitive Services.
This book shows you how to develop great Bots, publish to Azure and register with Bot portal so that customers can
connect and communicate using famous communication channels like Skype, Slack, Web and Facebook. You'll also
learn how to build intelligence into Bots using Azure Cognitive Services like LUIS, OCR, Speech to Text and Web
Bots are the new face of user experience. Conversational User Interface provides many options to make user
experience richer, innovative and engaging with email, text, buttons or voice as the medium for communication.
Modern line of business applications can be replaced or associated with intelligent Bots that can use data/historycombined with Machine intelligence to make user experience inclusive and exciting.
With Developing Bots with Microsoft Bots Framework, you'll see just how simple Bot building can be.
MS Microsoft Bots bots framework .net development windows machine learning
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4842-3312-2
- Copyright Information Srikanth Machiraju and Ritesh Modi 2018
- Publisher Name Apress, Berkeley, CA
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing Professional and Applied Computing (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-1-4842-3311-5
- Online ISBN 978-1-4842-3312-2
- Buy this book on publisher's site