About this book
Learn the basics of do-it-yourself ZFS storage on Linux. This book delivers explanations of key features and provides best practices for planning, creating and sharing your storage.
ZFS as a file system simplifies many aspects of the storage administrator's day-to-day job and solves a lot of problems that administrators face, but it can be confusing. Introducing ZFS on Linux addresses some of these issues and shows you how to resolve them.
This book explains the technical side of ZFS, through planning the hardware list to planning the physical and logical layout of the storage.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4842-3306-1
- Copyright Information Damian Wojsław 2017
- Publisher Name Apress, Berkeley, CA
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing
- Print ISBN 978-1-4842-3305-4
- Online ISBN 978-1-4842-3306-1
- Buy this book on publisher's site