About this book
Are you a seasoned Java developer who wishes to learn Python? Perhaps you’ve just joined a project where a chunk of system integration code is written in Python. Or maybe you need to implement a report generation module in the next sprint and your colleague mentioned that Python would be the perfect tool for the job. In any case, if you are in a situation where you have to pick up the Python programming language overnight, this book is just for you!
Hit the ground running and gain a fast-paced overview of what the Python language is all about, the syntax that it uses and the ecosystem of libraries and tools that surround the language. This concise book doesn’t spend time on details from an introductory programming course or document every single Python feature. Instead, Python for the Busy Java Developer is designed for experienced Java developers to obtain sufficient familiarity with the language and dive into coding, quickly.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4842-3234-7
- Copyright Information Deepak Sarda 2017
- Publisher Name Apress, Berkeley, CA
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing
- Print ISBN 978-1-4842-3233-0
- Online ISBN 978-1-4842-3234-7
- Buy this book on publisher's site