About this book
Get started with the basics of part modeling, assembly modeling, presentations, and drawings in this step-by-step tutorial on Autodesk Inventor fundamentals. Next, this book teaches you some intermediate-level topics such as additional part modeling tools, sheet metal modeling, top-down assembly features, assembly joints, and dimension and annotations.
Engaging explanations, practical examples, and step-by-step instructions make this tutorial book complete. Once you have read Learn Autodesk Inventor 2018 Basics you will be able to use Autodesk Inventor for 3D modeling, 2D drawings, finite element analysis, mold design, and other purposes, just like a design professional. You will gain all the basic information and essential skills you need to work in Autodesk Inventor immediately.
- Carry out virtual 3D modeling for your next 3D printing projects
- Design molds for 3D printing and other projects
- Generate 2D drawings
- Apply basic finite element analysis for figuring stress, tension, and optimized dimensions for your 3D printing projects
Autodesk Inventor 2018 CAD design maker engineering TIA hobby industrial
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4842-3225-5
- Copyright Information T. Kishore 2017
- Publisher Name Apress, Berkeley, CA
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing
- Print ISBN 978-1-4842-3224-8
- Online ISBN 978-1-4842-3225-5
- Buy this book on publisher's site