About this book
You'll start by discovering what is needed for a successful command line client and develop a solid foundation for practical skill. Next you will build an application based on learned principles in Node.js. The sometimes-puzzling world of streaming is fully explained with practical examples, as well as unit testing and integration testing. Lastly you'll explore a full range of tips and tricks designed to make the daily life of a software maintainer easier.
The Node.js ecosystem provides support for writing command line clients and has a thriving, very active community. With this book as your guide, you'll become a successful creator of your own command line clients. Make an impact in the areas you really care about using The CLI Book.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4842-3177-7
- Copyright Information Robert Kowalski 2017
- Publisher Name Apress, Berkeley, CA
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing
- Print ISBN 978-1-4842-3176-0
- Online ISBN 978-1-4842-3177-7
- Buy this book on publisher's site