Beginning XML with C# 7
XML Processing and Data Access for C# Developers
- 16k Downloads
Master the basics of XML as well as the namespaces and objects you need to know in
order to work eﬀiciently with XML. You’ll learn extensive support for XML in everything
from data access to configuration, from raw parsing to code documentation. You will
see clear, practical examples that illustrate best practices in implementing XML APIs
and services as part of your C#-based Windows 10 applications.
Beginning XML with C# 7 is completely revised to cover the XML features of .NET
Framework 4.7 using C# 7 programming language. In this update, you’ll discover the
tight integration of XML with ADO.NET and LINQ as well as additional .NET support for
today’s RESTful web services and Web API.
Written by a Microsoft Most Valuable Professional and developer, this book demystifies
everything to do with XML and C# 7.
• Discover how XML works with the .NET Framework
• Read, write, access, validate, and manipulate XML documents
• Transform XML with XSLT
• Use XML serialization and web services
• Combine XML in ADO.NET and SQL Server
• Create services using Windows Communication Foundation
• Work with LINQ
• Use XML with Web API and more