About this book
Throughout this book, you'll discover how expressive yet concise jQuery’s code is and how much quicker and efficiently you can develop with jQuery. Beginning jQuery takes you from the basics of getting you started with jQuery, right through to extending jQuery by writing your own plug-ins. You'll discover best practices you can follow, how you can avoid common mistakes, and learn about the many other assets that jQuery has to offer.
This second edition is completely updated for jQuery version 3.x, including integration with npm, using Yeoman and Jasmine, and guidelines for working with the Dataset API specification.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4842-3027-5
- Copyright Information Jack Franklin, Russ Ferguson 2017
- Publisher Name Apress, Berkeley, CA
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing
- Print ISBN 978-1-4842-3026-8
- Online ISBN 978-1-4842-3027-5
- Buy this book on publisher's site