About this book
Use ClojureScript to create powerful serverless Web applications that are responsive and engaging. This book presents Reactive recipes with Reagent, a ClojureScript reactive framework, to create interactive applications.
Throughout the book, Reactive with ClojureScript Recipes uses progressively more complex examples and introduces you to a set of powerful tools that target rapid web application development. In the last chapter, you'll use these concepts for an HTML5-based deployment to smart phones.
Clojurescript reactive programming reactive Facebook React reagent Boot
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4842-3009-1
- Copyright Information Nicolas Modrzyk 2017
- Publisher Name Apress, Berkeley, CA
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing
- Print ISBN 978-1-4842-3008-4
- Online ISBN 978-1-4842-3009-1
- Buy this book on publisher's site