About this book
Master every aspect of orchestrating/managing Docker including creating a Swarm, creating services, using mounts, scheduling, scaling, resource management, rolling updates, load balancing, high availability, logging and monitoring, using multiple zones, and networking. This book also discusses the managed services for Docker Swarm: Docker for AWS and Docker Cloud Swarm mode.
Docker Management Design Patterns explains how to use Docker Swarm mode with Docker Engine to create a distributed Docker container cluster and how to scale a cluster of containers, schedule containers on specific nodes, and mount a volume.
You will learn to provision a Swarm on production-ready AWS EC2 nodes, and to link Docker Cloud to Docker for AWS to provision a new Swarm or connect to an existing Swarm. Finally, you will learn to deploy a Docker Stack on Docker Swarm with Docker Compose.
y Docker management design patterns
Docker Container Linux operating system software design pattern management IT Docker Swarm Mode swarm AWS Amazon web services
- Book Title Docker Management Design Patterns
- Book Subtitle Swarm Mode on Amazon Web Services
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4842-2973-6
- Copyright Information Deepak Vohra 2017
- Publisher Name Apress, Berkeley, CA
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing Professional and Applied Computing (R0)
- Softcover ISBN 978-1-4842-2972-9
- eBook ISBN 978-1-4842-2973-6
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages XVIII, 320
- Number of Illustrations 29 b/w illustrations, 210 illustrations in colour
- Buy this book on publisher's site