About this book
Render high quality designs and interactive prototypes of web sites and mobile apps using Adobe XD's powerful drawing and layout tools. This book provides an in-depth look at XD and shows you how to quickly get up-to-speed to simplify these processes with intuitive design tools and a powerful prototyping function.
Since the advent of the web, designers have struggled with the need to create functioning demo prototypes of their layouts and designs without an extensive amount of code for their clients. The dawn of mobile apps, which are exponentially more difficult to mock-up and demonstrate, has only intensified this problem. Beginning Adobe Experience Design resolves this for you with it's easy-to-use approach to leveraging XD.
AdobeXD Creating web prototypes Creating mobile app prototypes Designing web sites Designing mobile apps New Adobe tools
- Book Title Beginning Adobe Experience Design
- Book Subtitle Quickly Design and Prototype Websites and Mobile Apps
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4842-2964-4
- Copyright Information Rob Huddleston 2017
- Publisher Name Apress, Berkeley, CA
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing Professional and Applied Computing (R0)
- Softcover ISBN 978-1-4842-2963-7
- eBook ISBN 978-1-4842-2964-4
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages XVII, 179
- Number of Illustrations 14 b/w illustrations, 170 illustrations in colour
- Buy this book on publisher's site