About this book
Prepare for Microsoft Certification Exam 70-483: Programming in C#. The “What, Why, and How” of each concept is presented along with quick summaries, code challenges, and exam questions to review and practice key concepts.
You will learn how to use:
- Lambda Expressions to write LINQ Query
- Asynchronous programming with the Async and Await keywords to maximize performance of slow applications
- Regular expressions to validate user input
- Reflection to create and handle types at runtime
- and much more
The source code in the book will be available in the form of iCanCSharp notebooks and scripts that allow you to try out examples and extend them in interesting ways.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4842-2860-9
- Copyright Information Ali Asad and Hamza Ali 2017
- Publisher Name Apress, Berkeley, CA
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing Professional and Applied Computing (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-1-4842-2859-3
- Online ISBN 978-1-4842-2860-9
- Buy this book on publisher's site