About this book
Get started with MATLAB for deep learning and AI with this in-depth primer. In this book, you start with machine learning fundamentals, then move on to neural networks, deep learning, and then convolutional neural networks. In a blend of fundamentals and applications, MATLAB Deep Learning employs MATLAB as the underlying programming language and tool for the examples and case studies in this book.
With this book, you'll be able to tackle some of today's real world big data, smart bots, and other complex data problems. You’ll see how deep learning is a complex and more intelligent aspect of machine learning for modern smart data analysis and usage.
- Use MATLAB for deep learning
- Discover neural networks and multi-layer neural networks
- Work with convolution and pooling layers
- Build a MNIST example with these layers
Deep Learning machine learning AI artificial inteligence big data analytics MATLAB programming
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4842-2845-6
- Copyright Information Phil Kim 2017
- Publisher Name Apress, Berkeley, CA
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing
- Print ISBN 978-1-4842-2844-9
- Online ISBN 978-1-4842-2845-6
- Buy this book on publisher's site