About this book
Gain greater compliance with corporate training by addressing the heart of the very awareness vs. compliance problem: people are human. People have incredible strengths and incredible weaknesses, and as a Information Security professional, you need to recognize and devise training strategies that take advantage of both. This concise book introduces two such strategies, which combined, can take a security awareness program to the next level of effectiveness, retention, compliance, and maturity.
Security policies and procedures are often times inconvenient, technically complex, and hard to understand. Advanced Persistent Training provides numerous tips from a wide range of disciplines to handle these especially difficult situations.
Many information security professionals are required by regulation or policy to provide security awareness training within the companies they work for, but many believe that the resulting low compliance with training does not outweigh the costs of delivering that training. There are also many who believe that this training is crucial, if only it could be more effective.
security infosec APT persistent training awareness
- Book Title Advanced Persistent Training
- Book Subtitle Take Your Security Awareness Program to the Next Level
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4842-2835-7
- Copyright Information Jordan Schroeder 2017
- Publisher Name Apress, Berkeley, CA
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing Professional and Applied Computing (R0)
- Softcover ISBN 978-1-4842-2834-0
- eBook ISBN 978-1-4842-2835-7
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages XIX, 92
- Number of Illustrations 0 b/w illustrations, 8 illustrations in colour
Systems and Data Security
- Buy this book on publisher's site