About this book
Discover how to take your existing web development skills and learn how to create desktop applications for macOS, Windows, and Linux, using GitHub's Electron. Learn how to combine the power of Node.js and Chromium to provide a powerful development platform for creating web applications that break free from the browser.
Electron: From Beginner to Pro guides you through the capabilities that you have available to create desktop applications. Learn to use features like file system access, create native menus, OS-specific dialogs and more. The authors will show you how to package your application for distribution for multiple platforms and enable auto-updating.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4842-2826-5
- Copyright Information Chris Griffith, Leif Wells 2017
- Publisher Name Apress, Berkeley, CA
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing Professional and Applied Computing (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-1-4842-2825-8
- Online ISBN 978-1-4842-2826-5
- Buy this book on publisher's site