About this book
Embrace machine learning approaches and Python to enable automatic rendering of rich insights. The book uses a hands-on case study-based approach to crack real-world applications to which machine learning concepts can be applied. These smarter machines will enable your business processes to achieve efficiencies on minimal time and resources.
Python Machine Learning Case Study takes you through the steps to improve business processes and determine the pivotal points that frame strategies. You’ll see machine learning techniques that you can use to support your products and services. Moreover you’ll learn the pros and cons of each of the machine learning concepts presented.
By taking a step-by-step approach to coding in Python you’ll be able to understand the rationale behind model selection and decisions within the machine learning process. The book is equipped with practical examples along with code snippets to ensure that you understand the data science approach to solving real-world problems.
- Gain insights into machine learning concepts
- Work on real-world applications of machine learning
- Get a hands-on overview to Python from a machine learning point of view
Machine Leraning Python Regression Time Series Modelling Data Analysys Clustering Bagging
- Book Title Python Machine Learning Case Studies
- Book Subtitle Five Case Studies for the Data Scientist
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4842-2823-4
- Copyright Information Danish Haroon 2017
- Publisher Name Apress, Berkeley, CA
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing Professional and Applied Computing (R0)
- Softcover ISBN 978-1-4842-2822-7
- eBook ISBN 978-1-4842-2823-4
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages XVII, 204
- Number of Illustrations 21 b/w illustrations, 99 illustrations in colour
Programming Languages, Compilers, Interpreters
- Buy this book on publisher's site