About this book
Gain a gentle introduction to the world of Artificial Intelligence (AI) using the Raspberry Pi as the computing platform. Most of the major AI topics will be explored, including expert systems, machine learning both shallow and deep, fuzzy logic control, and more!
AI in action will be demonstrated using the Python language on the Raspberry Pi. The Prolog language will also be introduced and used to demonstrate fundamental AI concepts. In addition, the Wolfram language will be used as part of the deep machine learning demonstrations.
A series of projects will walk you through how to implement AI concepts with the Raspberry Pi. Minimal expense is needed for the projects as only a few sensors and actuators will be required. Beginners and hobbyists can jump right in to creating AI projects with the Raspberry PI using this book.
Artificial Intelligence AI Raspberry Pi expert system fuzzy logic machine learning computer vision neural network genetic algorithm image recognition subsumtion
- Book Title Beginning Artificial Intelligence with the Raspberry Pi
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4842-2743-5
- Copyright Information Donald J. Norris 2017
- Publisher Name Apress, Berkeley, CA
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing Professional and Applied Computing (R0)
- Softcover ISBN 978-1-4842-2742-8
- eBook ISBN 978-1-4842-2743-5
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages XXI, 369
- Number of Illustrations 64 b/w illustrations, 122 illustrations in colour
- Buy this book on publisher's site
“This book is a practical introduction to the field of artificial intelligence (AI) that can serve as either a primer to the subject or a companion to theoretical studies. … Summing Up: Recommended. Lower- and upper-division undergraduates; professionals and practitioners.” (J. M. Smith, Choice, Vol. 55 (6), February, 2018)