About this book
You'll learn image editing first hand by using the practice images with the corresponding tutorials—everything from creating simple graphics to enhancing and retouching photos. Explore all of the features you'd expect in a high end photo editing application; layers, history (multiple undos), and an array of powerful tools for handling almost any editing task.
Powerful image editing used to require purchasing and installing expensive, complicated image editing software on your computer. Beginning Pixlr Editor takes an easy-to-access and convenient look at the alternative from the Pixlr family of tools and utilities and offers you advanced editing techniques so you can enhance, retouch, and edit your digital images like a pro.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4842-2698-8
- Copyright Information Phillip Whitt 2017
- Publisher Name Apress, Berkeley, CA
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing
- Print ISBN 978-1-4842-2697-1
- Online ISBN 978-1-4842-2698-8
- Buy this book on publisher's site