About this book
Leverage .NET and Sketch in Arduino development implementation and integrate it into your .NET program.
There are many Arduino models and compatible shields thn beat ca used in Arduino boards. Integrating between an Arduino platform and .NET technology or Sketch can produce more advantages. Arduino Programming using .NET and Sketch shows readers how to do so with practical Arduino projects, such as preparing a development environment, performing sensing and actuating with external devices, implementing Windows Remote Arduino and building a simple IoT program.
Use this quick reference to learn the basics of the Arduino platform and start your Arduino programming in .NET and Sketch today.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4842-2659-9
- Copyright Information Agus Kurniawan 2017
- Publisher Name Apress, Berkeley, CA
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing
- Print ISBN 978-1-4842-2658-2
- Online ISBN 978-1-4842-2659-9
- Buy this book on publisher's site