About this book
Learn how to build playgrounds so you can test your code, syntax, and ideas quickly. You can even learn from playgrounds built by others or build playgrounds to teach. And the playgrounds you build and use on your Mac and on your iPad are automatically shared using your Apple ID.
Exploring Swift Playgrounds shows you how to use playgrounds to try out your basic app design ideas to see what they look like and how they behave. It doesn't matter if you can't remember a pesky little bit of syntax. Rather than look it up, you can try it out in a playground. More and more of the APIs are now available through playgrounds, so that you can do more than ever before.
Going beyond print, the Swift Playgrounds book tool allows for immersive experiences for users learning code, organization processes, and anything else that can be described in the rich (and free) authoring tools provided by Apple. All of which you can learn how to use in Exploring Swift Playgrounds.
Swift programming language iPhone Apple iOS Mac sdk software iPad
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4842-2647-6
- Copyright Information Jesse Feiler 2017
- Publisher Name Apress, Berkeley, CA
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing
- Print ISBN 978-1-4842-2646-9
- Online ISBN 978-1-4842-2647-6
- Buy this book on publisher's site