About this book
Teaches you the design techniques and practical skills needed to build Shopify themes that make you and your clients proud and profitable. Over 300,000 businesses use Shopify and all of them need a well-designed theme to turn visitors into customers. Designers and developers that can deliver such themes create value for their clients and customers — and get paid accordingly.
Written by Shopify Plus expert Gavin Ballard, this book teaches you how to apply your existing web development skills to the development of Shopify themes. Along the way, we’ll highlight the differences you will encounter and how you can use Liquid, Shopify’s templating language. You will understand the key tools, workflows, principles and processes that help experienced Shopify developers build amazing themes.
This book is the first dedicated to Shopify theme development and is invaluable for any web or e-commerce professional looking to add Shopify skills to their tool belt – add it to your library today.
- Book Title The Definitive Guide to Shopify Themes
- Book Subtitle Master the Design Skills to Build World-Class Ecommerce Sites
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4842-2641-4
- Copyright Information Gavin Ballard 2017
- Publisher Name Apress, Berkeley, CA
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing Professional and Applied Computing (R0)
- Softcover ISBN 978-1-4842-2640-7
- eBook ISBN 978-1-4842-2641-4
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages XX, 227
- Number of Illustrations 2 b/w illustrations, 91 illustrations in colour
- Buy this book on publisher's site