About this book
Develop Windows 10 applications faster and more efficiently using the Universal Windows Platform. You will use Xamarin to create apps for macOS, iOS, and Android devices.
Building Apps for the Universal Windows Platform is a complete guide covering PCs, tablets, phones, and other devices such as HoloLens. You will use Windows 10 to develop apps for desktop, mobile, holographic, wearable, and IoT devices. You will reuse code to easily create cross-platform apps.
- Design and develop apps using Visual Studio and Blend
- Create Cortana-enabled apps for a hands-free experience
- Build IoT apps and apps for wearables such as the Microsoft HoloLens
- Monitor apps post-publication to gain insights from actionable data using Windows Store Analytics and Azure
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4842-2629-2
- Copyright Information Ayan Chatterjee 2017
- Publisher Name Apress, Berkeley, CA
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing
- Print ISBN 978-1-4842-2628-5
- Online ISBN 978-1-4842-2629-2
- Buy this book on publisher's site