About this book
Make your PCs as secure as possible. Limit the routes of attack and safely and completely remove all traces of malware and viruses should an infection take place.
Whatever version of Windows you’re using, the threat of virus and malware infection is always a danger. From key loggers and Trojans, intent on stealing passwords and data, to malware that can disable individual PCs or even a company network, the cost to business in downtime and loss of productivity can be enormous.
- Recognize malware and the problems it can cause
- Defend a PC against malware and viruses
- Configure advanced Windows features to prevent attack
- Identify types of malware and virus attack
- Discover third-party tools and resources available to help remove malware
- Manually remove malware and viruses from a PC
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4842-2607-0
- Copyright Information Andrew Bettany and Mike Halsey 2017
- Publisher Name Apress, Berkeley, CA
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing Professional and Applied Computing (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-1-4842-2606-3
- Online ISBN 978-1-4842-2607-0
- Buy this book on publisher's site