About this book
This book will take you on an exciting journey of building an automated currency trading bot from scratch. On this journey, you will learn not only about the nitty-gritty of automated trading, but with the help of numerous code samples, have a closer look at Java, Spring Framework, Event Driven programming and other open source APIs, notably Google's Guava API.
And of course, it will all be test driven with unit testing coverage. The central theme of the book is to aim to create a framework which can facilitate automated trading on most of the brokerage platforms, with minimum changes.
- What is a trading bot
- What are trade-able instruments and how to apply bots to them
- How to track and use market data events
- How to place orders and trades
- How to work with trade/order and account events
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4842-2520-2
- Copyright Information Shekhar Varshney 2016
- Publisher Name Apress, Berkeley, CA
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing
- Print ISBN 978-1-4842-2519-6
- Online ISBN 978-1-4842-2520-2
- Buy this book on publisher's site