About this book
This brief book is an easy-to-digest introduction to the key concepts of web development. Understand the concepts of the web and how they apply to static and dynamic websites. See how HTML and CSS are used to create the bones of the web.
Concisely presented through four key concept chapters, Introducing Web Development is for anyone who wants to understand the basics of web development.
web dev web development HTML CSS beginning apress introducing web development website development
- Book Title Introducing Web Development
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4842-2499-1
- Copyright Information Jörg Krause 2016
- Publisher Name Apress, Berkeley, CA
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing Professional and Applied Computing (R0)
- Softcover ISBN 978-1-4842-2498-4
- eBook ISBN 978-1-4842-2499-1
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages XIII, 89
- Number of Illustrations 42 b/w illustrations, 18 illustrations in colour
- Buy this book on publisher's site