About this book
This book teaches you how Magento 1 works and how to manage it via easy and advanced techniques. Magento continues to be a top choice for eCommerce solutions in small and large businesses, and many systems are still running on Magento 1.x. This book is specifically designed for these versions.
Aimed at entrepreneurs, marketers, and other experts interested in eCommerce, Magento 1 DIY shows you how to set up and configure Magento 1 for your own project.
You will also learn how to use extensions, templates and enterprise features guided by easy-to-understand, real-world examples.
Magento eCommerce web development start-up SMB eCommerce platform
- Book Title Magento 1 DIY
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4842-2457-1
- Copyright Information Viktor Khliupko 2016
- Publisher Name Apress, Berkeley, CA
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing Professional and Applied Computing (R0)
- Softcover ISBN 978-1-4842-2456-4
- eBook ISBN 978-1-4842-2457-1
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages XVII, 229
- Number of Illustrations 2 b/w illustrations, 181 illustrations in colour
- Buy this book on publisher's site