Table of contents
About this book
This book teaches you design patterns in PHP and Laravel using real-world examples and plenty of humor. Too often design patterns are explained using tricky concepts, when in fact they are easy to use and can enrich your everyday development. Design Patterns in PHP and Laravel aims to break down tricky concepts into humorous and easy-to-recall details, so that you can begin using design patterns easily in your everyday work with PHP and Laravel.
You will learn each of the original gang of four design patterns, and how they are relevant to modern PHP and Laravel development. Each pattern is covered with full examples of how it can be used. Written by a working developer who uses these patterns every day, you will easily be able to implement each pattern into your workflow and improve your development.
design patterns Laravel PHP larasign web development content management dockins
- Book Title Design Patterns in PHP and Laravel
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4842-2451-9
- Copyright Information Kelt Dockins 2017
- Publisher Name Apress, Berkeley, CA
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing Professional and Applied Computing (R0)
- Softcover ISBN 978-1-4842-2450-2
- eBook ISBN 978-1-4842-2451-9
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages XXIII, 238
- Number of Illustrations 20 b/w illustrations, 56 illustrations in colour
- Buy this book on publisher's site